Sunday, December 04, 2016

Moments



I open his door and he is laying on his bed, his small laptop open, looking at stuff...the tuxedo cat stretched out underneath him.  They are both comfortable in each other's company.  I withdraw...

---------------------

Downstairs, I hear music...ah, Christmas music...who turned that on?  She is on her new chair, underneath a blanket, reading the holiday books, listening to holiday music...

----------------------

Earlier, they played a video game together, they argued in the car, they listed five things they liked about each other...everyone separately and together appreciated a seasonal activity...

-------------------------

All these moments this weekend and this season and the next season and the previous season...I love...I am happy for these children.  They make my heart full.

Photobucket

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...