Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Rainy, Dreary Days...

Unfortunately, the weather has mirrored our lives lately.  Right after Memorial Day, we lost someone.

Went out to lunch on a stormy Saturday with a friend whose mother was dying of cancer.  Got home to find correspondence from the government confirming that I will be cut off of unemployment after this extension (whether or not I have a job).  Before I went out to lunch, Chewy got the call that his Grandmother was going into hospice.

Yesterday I got a love note from the IRS saying we owe taxes from two years ago (we HOPE it is a mistake). My friend called to say her mother passed away that morning.  Chewy's Grandmother is getting worse...

I guess we are living the phrase "when it rains, it pours..."





Photobucket

2 comments:

Photogrl said...

Sending you lots of love and ((HUGS))...hang in there.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Oh, I know that feeling all too well. Hope some sunshine is heading your way soon.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...