Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Grandpa Visiting
Having grandparents live far away can be hard. I have accepted the fact that my children will not have as close of relationships as I had with my grandparents, it sucks, but it is something that is part of modern life (although, skyping, email, etc. do help to ease the distance). It is especially nice when they do visit and spend some time with them. This Saturday, Grandpa came to visit and got to help Michael out with his clarinet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...

No comments:
Post a Comment