This year I am going to expand on some of my goals from 2010. Again, I am going to keep these goals a little vague, because often times life can change the goals and how I can achieve them. Hopefully, this plan will help tame the chaos in our lives...
-- Ultimate goal to lose more weight and keep it off--
- Continue with my exercise routine, expand and diversify with different exercises, WiiFit, etc.
- Purchase an elliptical machine to further above goal
- Keep a better track of what I eat and increase the amount of vegetables and fruit in my diet
- Try to tone down the stress eating--find other outlets for getting rid of stress
- Mentally count-down to help with patience
- Try to live in the moment and stop worrying about all the things that need to get done
- Take an on-line class in something I want to explore
--Ultimate goal is to spend more time with family; family work as team --
- Daily goal of trying to spend quality time with each child according to their ability/needs
- Draw Michael out of his shell, help him with social goals
- Discipline Willow and shape her whining into a more productive discussion
- Family meetings - Monthly
- Give each child more duties/chores within the family
- Eat dinner at the table at least 3 times a week
- Continue diversifying our menus and eating out less
- Continue with having children help with cooking
- Get out on a date with husband once a month
- Cut down on the swearing (especially in front of Willow); while I am more of a George Carlin frame of mind when it comes to swearing--um, having your toddler say "dammit" while playing--probably bad...
General To-Do List
- Clean out the basement and make it a more workable storage area
- Look into possibilities of selling house and buying another
- Balance social calendar with family calendar
- Track spending and wastefulness
October is a busy month and we have been pretty much on the go for most of it---I cannot believe Halloween is almost upon us!! I often t...
This is why I love the school years at Willow's age. I get inundated with TONS of projects and drawings and colorings and rainbows a...
Recently, online, I saw an article about some parents getting upset because a school had sent out a notice that kids would not be making &qu...
One week from yesterday. Another Birthday, another Holiday...another year ending....one week. Last night, after the kids went to bed...