Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

We let dad sleep in, then brought him cards and gifts. Then took him out to one of his favorite resturants for breakfast. Unfortunately, the weather was not very helpful, very rainy and cold, but Willow got to wear her rain coat, and we did spend the rest of the day snuggled in the house, having popcorn and watching "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (2nd time for Michael, billionth time for dad and mom).


Getting ready to go surprise dad. Michael wore his Cthullu shirt just for dad. I dressed Willow in a dress because I know dad loves her in dresses. She is touching a bow, which did not last too long.


Willow enjoying the card Michael gave him...its a Darth Vadar card that talks and says "I am your Father".


Blue paper in the foreground is a fingerpainting made by both children.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! I love all the Indiana Jones flicks, I even named one of my cats Indi! I try to get Ceara to watch the DVD's with me, but she just thinks I'm weird.

Caro said...

Looks like a great day!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Wonderful pics, I love the picture of Michael kissing his sister. Super cute. Happy Father's Day!

AwkwardMoments said...

So sweet!

Christy said...

What sweet, sweet pictures . . . and a truly lovely sounding day. So glad you enjoyed it!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...