5 months - Updated with Pictures

And I can't find the flipping cord to my camera!! So, I took some pictures, but they will have to wait for a bit...

Yesterday, Willow was 5 months old. She celebrated by having a check up at the doctors. She is 14 lbs. 1 oz; I am sorry I do not remember her height. The doctor says she is thriving and totally happy and healthy (which we knew). She also got SHOTS--one in her arm; 2 in her legs. Which meant that last night--at precisely 11:30 p.m. (when we were going to bed) she decided to wake up and be irritable all night. (Poor girl) But, this morning--same 'ole smiley self.

The doctor said she could keep going on the solids--1-2 times a day. So, last night--she got bananas! (Her expression was great--which is what the damn picture will show!)

Fast forward to this morning at around 3 a.m.--she could not sleep unless she was in my arms (even then not necessarily) - I was in our bed with her and Michael came into bed with us (husband sacrificed and slept on the couch downstairs). At one point I woke up to see my two children snuggling up to me. Sometimes I cannot believe my good fortune.

Here's the pictures:

Ready for Bananas?


Okay, so what the BLEEP was that?


Okay, this ain't breast milk, but it ain't bad either.


Sitting up.


Rattle "stolen" (says Michael) from daycare.

Comments

Kate said…
Happy 5 months, Willow! I can't wait to see the pics...
Valerie said…
So glad she is loving her food. J man got his shots yesterday too he was not a haapy camper either. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Neenie said…
o m g willow is beautiful and i cannot believe she is 5 months old- NO WAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Random Fact Friday

Thoughts on Mother's Day....

#MicroBlog Monday - One Week...Ornaments, etc.