Friday, February 17, 2012

22 Years...

Chewy was late from dropping the Boy off at school. Wondering where he was, I was a little surprised when he came home with a sheepish grin on his face and said, "Well, I wanted to get an anniversary cake..."


(I was thinking we were going to have enough cake in this house this weekend...but it was surely a nice gesture!) 

Twenty-two years ago today, I met my husband. We walked across campus in the snow (he had a hole in his shoe that I did not know about for days) and we had Bur.ger K.in.g.


Willow's take on it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

Awwww! I love hearing stories about how people met. Congrats!

Kristin said...

What a sweet gesture.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...