Drained, Excited, Busy
Getting ready for the big weekend ahead and already feeling drained emotionally and physically. Bullets explain:
- My husband has this week off, as he is going to be starting a new job next week. The new job is a longer commute, and as with any new job, the push to show you are worthy of being hired means I will be Single Mom a lot in the next few weeks.
- My mother just finished visiting. Nuff said.
- Spent more money than I wanted to this weekend.
- Michael is off his ADHD medications for the summer. While I think this is a good idea (hell, I advocated it), it does mean that there are some times when I want to take him and drop him off a very long cliff.
- The past three days Willow has been TEETHING. She has never had a real problem before with the teeth coming in. This time they are Molars and she was a drooling, clinging mess. She was constipated one day and quite miserable. Tylenol and Baby Orajel (as well as ice and lots of comforting) were used. Luckily she still was in top Willow form most of the time for Grandma.
- I had a positive job interview yesterday. However, it is practically the same crappy commute I had. And the responsibilties would be huge. I am a little scared. I know I can do it, but I have been able to coast through my previous job for the past 5 years or so...it is a bit intimidating to start a new job with such responsibilities. I choose not to worry about it now--I still have the second interview to look forward to!
- Haven't been able to exercise the past few days, with company here, husband home and interview and all. Now I just don't seem to have the energy...oh and don't get me started on how the start of my husband's new job is going to affect my exercise routine...
- It has been and will be rainy here in Massachusetts. I am soooo sick of rain and cloudy skys. Its summer, damn it! I wanna go OUTSIDE!!!
- Big weekend plans include: July 4th going to Canobie Lake Park as usual, celebrating my husband's birthday on July 5th with a BBQ. Going to see a couple movies with Michael, sans Willow Bean.
- Every weekend in July is booked with things to do. I like that most times, but it is nice to have a breather every once in a while...