Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Boo! - Updated with Picture

So, we had a slight scare this morning. Light pink discharge! One rush to ultrasound and OB/GYN later...and everything is okay! Saw Tadpole move, saw the heartbeat. They could find nothing wrong, and as I write this the discharge seems to be gone. SO--geez, can this week get any more scarier?!?

The ONLY good news about this was that I was feeling worried about Tadpole since the whole having a temp and cellulitus stuff and now not only are we reassured Tadpole is doing good, BUT we got a REALLY nice picture of the baby.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Tadpole looks great! Glad everything is ok

Dr. Grumbles said...

That is a great pic! Hello, Tadpole!

Cibele said...

Tadpole looks adorable, what a great picture. I am glad that baby is doing ok despide of all the "drama". Who said that pregnancy is easy? I am experiencing my share of "drama" as weel. rest and take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

little tadpole is obviously doing great! so glad to hear it. well.... let me know when your house will be ready for me to come and start painting the mural... I'll need some time and we only have 184 days left!!!
peace!!!
Ana
ps. I can't remember my password for blogger. OOPS!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...