Yep, I am half way through 100 things...
51. I am a MSTie. I love MST 3K. We have a lot of the episodes on tape and DVD. http://www.mst3kinfo.com/mstfaq/basics.html
52. I am NOT into reality t.v. Although I can occassionally watch things like "Colonial House" on PBS. AND I did watch MTV's The Real World when I was in college (my favorite season was with Pedro). Generally though, I find these shows are a waste of brain matter.
53. I don't do American Idol either. Sorry, if I want to laugh at people who are not talented - I can sing in the mirror.
54. I was part of the Million Dollar Man club when I was a kid. Had the stickers, club documents and the Million Dollar man doll to prove it.
55. I LOVE Futurama! AND they are coming out with a new DVD movie!!! SQUEEE!
56. I watch a lot of Cartoon Network Adult Swim (Robot Chicken, Family Guy, Seaquest 2020, Etc). I also like Anime.
57. I like science fiction shows, which should be obvious by now. Right now, Battlestar Galatica is my favorite. I did watch the pilot for Bionic Woman (not sure what I think yet). I liked Heroes last season. Haven't seen it yet this season. (I tend to watch t.v. on a Tivo like schedule). My favorite all time science fiction shows: Babylon 5; Star Trek Old Generation; BSG; Buffy; Angel; Twilight Zone (old ones).
58. I also watch How I Met Your Mother. Because Barney is funny (and Allison Hannigan is in it).
59. If this baby is a girl, it will be named Willow (after Buffy character). (Don't know about boy names yet).
60. My indulgent grazing capabilities have found: The Food Network (which is funny, cuz I am not much of a cook) (!!) and I do like the occassional Dirty Jobs on Discovery Channel.
As we deal with new normals, each of us have our new "past times". After looking for employment, I spend my days running errands...
I know things seem tough right now. Things you think should be easy are not and things that are hard are harder than you thought. Growing ...
This is why I love the school years at Willow's age. I get inundated with TONS of projects and drawings and colorings and rainbows a...
To see more participants for #MicroBlog Monday, Click HERE ... ------------------------------- Yesterday, Michael Graduated from H...