Friday, November 06, 2020

But, I was being Honest!

Willow is sitting across from me and she has a counseling session with school counselor (every Thursday).  In the middle of the session, her counselor asks how is her participation going in classes:

Willow: "Well, my microphone doesn't work, but I use the chat.  Although sometimes the teacher turns off chat!  I don't know why!​  Like, this one time, we were watching a thing about Buddah and I used the chat to say that the actor playing Buddah looked High. (pause, then giggle) Well, I was just being honest, and a few kids agreed with me and then we were talking about what type of things he would be smoking to be high, and then ALL OF A SUDDEN, the teacher made it so the chat function did not work!  I mean, I was just being honest!"

 

[I am sitting across, and I face palm--A LOT]  (we, of course, then had a discussion about appropriateness....)  Sigh.

 

I hope that made ya laugh!  (Sometimes, that's all we can do!)


1 comment:

Tasting Tiffany said...

Great reading yoour blog post

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...