Wednesday, January 01, 2020

2020!

As I open my eyes and try to struggle out of my nice warm snuggly bed on this day off in the middle of a work week.  I realize I have a headache.  It's not because I over indulged last night...although I did a bit.  It's more because...well...I am old.   :)

50 years old to be exact!  

So...I open my eyes, take the breathe strip off my nose, put my glasses on...put colorful slipper socks on (Michael doesn't like bare feet, so this has become an essential in the house)...and what comes to my mind...a Simpsons episode where Atomic man keeps saying his catch phrase in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger accent: "up and Atom!"

Ok...trying to write more and use this space more this year...here's some pictures:









Avocado toast!



No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...