Thursday, December 07, 2017

Things I haven't done yet...


Things I haven't had the chance of doing yet or been prevented from doing:


  • See my son's presentation on Rabies for his biology class...  (Oh come on...this is SO something I would like to see!)  Like a lot of things with Michael, he plays things close to his chest.  I have only heard of this project, which I believe he had to come up with a theory and a way to prove it...and he picked something to do with Rabies.  Sometimes he is SO like me--but yet...won't let me SEE!!  :-)
  • A good nights sleep has eluded me for about a week...having a very bad cold, combined with other stressors in my life...just not happening.  Hoping to get some rest this weekend?
  • Going to the fitness Boxing place, now that I have signed up for a year!  I tried the Friday after Thanksgiving--the mall they were in was closed off with firetrucks.  Been too busy or too sick to go since then (they have limited times for classes too, which is a challenge).  Hope to go this Sunday...hopefully the weather, my sickness and my alarm clock will help me to do so!
  • Filling up my holiday cards--helps if you actually have them....they are being shipped soon!


No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...