Busy weekend started on Friday evening with a play at one of the local high schools...both kids loved the Miracle Worker. Then Saturday, I had a dentist appointment and Willow had her dance class...and then her friend Kayla came over and hilarity ensued....oye.
Today, we visited my mom at her long term care facility, giving away peanut butter fugde we made yesterday and giving and getting Xmas gifts.
Tonight was the last night of Hannukah, so we made cookies and latkes and exchanged some Hannukah gifts. John came by and brought Minions on DVD...so we had a fun evening.
Whew! And now...the week begins again!
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
I do not wear a lot of jewerly, but I do like bracelets, especially charm bracelets. Here are some that I have: This is my newest one: It ha...







No comments:
Post a Comment