She was very diligent! We worked on it today...right now the fossils are soaking in water...we will assemble them in the morning.
Saturday, May 03, 2014
Dinosaur Dig
One of the things I got Willow for her birthday was something I had done with Michael many times when he was her age (and older). A dinosaur dig kit. This one has two dinosaur fossils...one T-Rex and one Tri-ceratop.
She was very diligent! We worked on it today...right now the fossils are soaking in water...we will assemble them in the morning.
She was very diligent! We worked on it today...right now the fossils are soaking in water...we will assemble them in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
Columbus Day Weekend we did something we haven't done before. We went to Cape Cod for a three day weekend--in the Fall. We normally go...






No comments:
Post a Comment