| Batman Birthday Cake at Bertuccis. (A weekend earlier because we will be at the gaming convention next weekend) |
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Almost Fifteen (!)
This Friday, February 21st, he will be fifteen. As usual, the amazement at how time changes and slowly erases my small child into a young man. It has been a tough transition into high school. There has been some definite teenage angst, teenage metabolism (no food is safe!) and general all around growing pains....but Fifteen! Another year to learn and grow for all of us! I am very proud of my teenager!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Months on...
It feels bizarre how time goes slow/fast through our lives. It seems like there has been a lot of time since my dad died and where I am now....
-
It was a relaxing time on Cape Cod, in Hyannis. And when I say relaxing---I mean, everyone relaxed, but we did not do that much. (Which is...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Another senseless tragedy, this time in Orlando, Florida, has caught my attention and while I attempt to grapple with senseless murder and t...
2 comments:
Whoa... he was a little boy when I started reading your blog. Congratulations to you and happy birthday to him!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Michael!
Post a Comment