Saturday, January 04, 2014

Snow Day Perfect Moment

Feeling a bit under the weather, I lay on the couch.  She is playing with her toys; he is playing a video game on the computer.  I drift off to sleep.  She comes up to me and explains the hair on her ponies and how she is arranging it.  I close my eyes again.  He points me to a part of the game he is working on and I look up to watch.  And I close my eyes again--warm and happy at the life and family around me.

(It did also help that we had a snow plow do most of our hard labor!!)

(Which is good, cuz oiur snowblower is broken and Chewy has Golfer's Elbow.)

Later, we have oreos and hot chocolate and watch a movie.

I love my family.
Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...