Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monday Snap Shot - Pumpkin Time

Been a while since I have done Monday Snap Shot with PAIL Bloggers...

This weekend was a perfect weekend for some pumpkin fun!

First, we did some pumpkin bowling on Saturday:


On Sunday, we carved our pumpkins.  This is the first year I did not carve a pumpkin.  Michael carved his own pumpkin.

He hurriedly went into the house to grab some gloves to scoop out the filling.  I was impressed by his thoughtfulness (hey, in all my years of pumpkin carving/scooping--never occurred to me to use gloves).  He was kinda irritated that I then wanted to document him...

His final out come.  (A vampire)

Willow helped daddy scoop and daddy carved her pumpkin...

Decorations are up; pumpkins carved--Bring on Halloween!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Fiona said...

So fun! I love the look of pumpkin bowling! :)

SRB said...

Omg! Pumpkin bowling EXISTS?!? I want to go to there!

Glad to see you guys this week.:)

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to carve my pumpkins....I love the look he's giving you...AWESOME!

And I seriously want to find a place to go pumpkin bowling...that looks fabulous!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...