Thursday, March 02, 2006

Slug

Still sluggin through life and trying to get a handle on it. I keep having dreams that have strange meanings, like the one with a man going ballistic and chopping up his family (yep, that dream disturbed even me). Just now, taking a nap, I had a dream about being on an airplane, and several seats behind me was my Grammie (but I only saw her forhead, and then woke up). Things are still troubling me, and I can't quite grasp all of it. Life is fun, things are fine, despite some sickness, family has been fine. Working through the troubles we have--its life. But I am still unsure of where I am going. Not sure if I ever will.

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...