Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Time Machine Repairs - Or, what did I miss?

Been a while, mainly cuz the world is too damn depressing to write about. Hurricanes, wars, inept government...you take your pick. And while I LOVE seeing the Bush Administration squirm, (a) not enough blame in the world will change the fact that Americans and Iraqi's are dying; (b) we still have three more years of this idiot (unless I can repair my Time Machine); and (c) winter's a-coming!

So, going with my dear old Grammie's saying: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything." I have been silent. But maybe, just maybe I can find the time to say a few things that are positive.

I will have to get back to you on that...

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...