Already the middle of the month, and I am unsure whether to be thankful that winter is almost done or worried that the year is going by so quickly...
The winter in New England has been somewhat rough (3 feet in one blizzard), but for us, not so bad. Projects I completed during the winter do not make a dent in the list I have, but when is that ever the truth?
I have been thinking about why the time seems to go so much faster the older I get, and I think part of it is the general chaos that is life. There is always so much to do, so much stuff that HAS to be done, and by the end of the day, there is often no time to actually reflect on matters. I think that sometimes I spend too much time on the processes of life rather than enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Another senseless tragedy, this time in Orlando, Florida, has caught my attention and while I attempt to grapple with senseless murder and t...
-
I was going to do a Show & Tell about what I was doing one year ago this week ... But I got a wonderful surprise in my snail mail box to...
No comments:
Post a Comment