Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Splitting Up
So, the partners at the law firm I work for have decided to split up (amicably) and the world has wrought many decisions into my life now, specifically as they have decided that the administrative staff (me and the office manager) should be left to our own choice. Should I stay with Partner A or Partner B, should I try to look for another job (I have made faint attempts, and even been interviewed, and getting the oh so unsatisfying reply that "You were our second choice") or should I just flip a coin? I know for a fact I am underpaid, however I have had flexible hours and a family friendly environment, so I am torn between the comfortable and the unknown, the pressures and the flexibilities...at the moment I am in freefall, and I think I know where it will end up--just not sure if that is where I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
I do not wear a lot of jewerly, but I do like bracelets, especially charm bracelets. Here are some that I have: This is my newest one: It ha...
1 comment:
br2c141hbbx
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
Post a Comment