Monday, December 06, 2010
Perfect Moment Monday - Practicing
Please click HERE to see this week's Perfect Moments.
Practicing for Holiday Concert...
Yesterday morning, practicing...pretty good since he just started last year and barely practices!
The moment is all of it and more...he was playing perfectly before I got the video camera. Then he was nervous. The first take--squeak! This was the second take. Meanwhile, she sees something happening--so she joins in singing away!
Later, he plays for his grandmother on Skype. The look on his eyes of pride are perfect, as is her appreciation of his playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...

6 comments:
What a sweet moment.
Oh, I secretly hope I have musical children, too. He's got talent!
He is fantastic!
Wow!! He's great!
That is so sweet. He's a natural!!!
This is a great video. I wish I had one of me when I was that age. Pretty darn good, too!
xoxo
Post a Comment