Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Snippets

--Last night more packages came in the mail. And she caught sight of them. All I heard last night was begging for "pressies". I was very good and said she had to wait until Christmas for presents.

--She likes to sing along with Rudolph and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. She is very cute when she does it. It reminds me of when I spent hours teaching Michael to sing Frosty the Snowman when he was 3 years old.

--We have had a lot of sugar cookies this year. Kinda sick of them now.

--Tree is barely surviving this year--glad I did not go all out on decorating this year. Between the cats running around it and under it and IN it and Willow playing with it by taking ornaments off and acting like the tree is a house...it is good that there are still ornaments on it!

--Going to start the pajama tradition this year. I have matching pjs for both kids this year which I will have them open on Christmas Eve. Looking forward to seeing my cutie-pies in them (they are red with snowmen).

--Still need to do a lot of wrapping, but at least all the gifts that needed to be shipped are out!

--Songs I am tired of hearing: Rudolph, We're a Couple of Misfits, and Holly Jolly Christmas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...