Moment #1: She wakes up from her nap in a stroller--before her is a street with people milling about. The parade starts soon and she has no idea what she is in for. But she is happy for the Spongebob Ballon given to her. And, as the parade passes her by for the first time (that she is aware of), she is amazed and stunned--and then she starts to wave the flag given to her and she warms into a little girl who not only loves a parade but waves and says "HELLO!" to all who pass her by. (She even has no problems with the LOUD fire trucks and noises!)
Moment #2: We are at a museum to see an exhibit on Jim Henson. He is not only excited, but he is watching his sister's excitement too. He grabs her so she can see some Fraggles (and Bert and Ernie) and he is the first one to show her almost everything in the exhibit. Ready to show her the world.
More Perfect Moments Here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
3 comments:
Beautiful descriptions! And beautiful photos!
Love that header photo. It really shows a lot about your perfect moments watching your kids love each other.
Totally jealous of getting to see the Jim Henson exhibit...
Post a Comment