Monday, April 05, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday

Saturday's Perfect moments were greatly helped by my brother and sister-in-law, who took our children out for a day in New Hampshire, while husband and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary, with these moments:

Moment #1: We sit on the couch wondering what to do. The house is quiet. Too quiet. All at once, we say together -- "Beatles Rock Band!" and we play and play.

Moment #2: After more time at home, we go out. We walk in the sun. We couldn't decide on a restuarant for lunch. We were thinking romantic, but end up at a busy chinese place that is serving Dim Sum and buffet. The place is packed with families and people and its noisy and crowded. We can barely hear each other talk...we LOVE it! Afterwards, we walk around the busy town square, just being a couple.

Moment #3: As we go along our comfortable, relaxing, not romantic, but yet romantic day, I get several photos on my cellphone from my brother, showing me how lucky I am to have him, and my children in my life....



More Perfect Moments Here.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Lucky, lucky you! A whole day alone with my honey sounds wonderful. I'm so glad you got to have that series of perfect moments.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congratulations on your 17th anniversary, Delenn!

I'm glad you got some couple time. Sounds perfect!

Wishing 4 One said...

A perfect perfect day indeed. Congrats on 17 years, we are coming up on 14 in June. Thanks for sharing your really perfect moment.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was perfect!

Bonnie said...

Happy 17th Anniversary! Sounds like a perfect day. Your brother sounds amazing.

ps. I love your blog design

MrsSpock said...

Sounds like a lovely day- Happy 17th!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...