Saturday, December 24, 2022

Last day of 52...

Its Christmas Eve and a Saturday...and it has lots of meanings today.

It is my last day of being 52 years old.  Haven't really thought about being 52 this year...I assume that is generally a good thing.  I am reading a book about death/forensic criminology (All That Remains: A Renowned Forensic Scientist on Death, Mortality, and Solving Crimes).  Oddly, it is actually comforting in its no-nonsense accounting of death.  Not sure where how I am feeling about getting older, but generally speaking, I am feeling good right now.

Today is also another day of Hanukkah, so this morning, I made Dreidel waffles..

ALSO, we have an MRI appointment for Willow--her knee (that had surgery last year) has been bothering her so we are having that checked out...on Christmas Eve...

ALSO, there has been a request for my traditional birthday dinner to be at the Dim Sum place in China Town...







 

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...