Thursday, November 01, 2018

Snap Shots

Her school picture is here...she did not wear her glasses, but I see her in the picture.  She is young and confident.  She is young an not sure of herself and her place in this world.  She is older than she lets on. She tall and witty and funny and silly and smart and naive and annoying and selfish and wonderful.

She is almost a teenager.  She is still my little baby.  All this I see in a snapshot..a flash of light and an image of one moment frozen in time.  Not even a really important moment in time.  

I see her future self and her past self.  I see an enigma before me that I clearly can read.

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...