Sunday, November 11, 2018

Pooh!

For many reasons, I loved going to the Museum of Fine Art's new exhibit today.

Winnie the Pooh is one of my all-time favorite characters and one of my favorite book series.  Especially when I read the books to Michael for the first time as a parent, they really meant a great deal to me.

Sometimes you forget those things that mean so much to you, sometimes you have lost track of them for a while...and then you see something like this exhibit (or when Willow and I went to the Christopher Robin movie earlier this year) that reminds you of your old friend(s) and why you loved them. 

The exhibition was well done and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I have a feeling some exploration of Pooh related movies/books will be in the near future...


No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...