For many reasons, I loved going to the Museum of Fine Art's new exhibit today.
Winnie the Pooh is one of my all-time favorite characters and one of my favorite book series. Especially when I read the books to Michael for the first time as a parent, they really meant a great deal to me.
Sometimes you forget those things that mean so much to you, sometimes you have lost track of them for a while...and then you see something like this exhibit (or when Willow and I went to the Christopher Robin movie earlier this year) that reminds you of your old friend(s) and why you loved them.
The exhibition was well done and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I have a feeling some exploration of Pooh related movies/books will be in the near future...
Sunday, November 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
No comments:
Post a Comment