Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Time, time, time...

Time, time, time See what's become of me...
And look around you
Leaves are brown, now
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter



How quickly the summer has gone...and now the first days of school are upon us!  Just like a page from a book being turned, the weather has gotten colder, crisper and rainy...

Michael started his Senior Year of High School...

Two weeks ago, hanging out at a breakfast place...


This was him getting off the bus to start Kindergarten...



This is him before going to school yesterday...

He does not "do" smiles at the moment...he actually was quite excited to go!

Senior.Year.  Whoa.

Meanwhile, we have Third Grader...who still is okay posing for my pre-requisite First Day of School Pictures:

My girl

This is my serious girl--in the teacher lines at the gym...Mrs. White, 3rd Grade, here we come!

That smile!

Barely ate her breakfast..

Wake up--not a very big morning person, this one...






No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...