Wednesday, May 04, 2016

On Being Eight...

I can barely believe that the years have come and gone and she is EIGHT.  When Michael was eight years old--I was seriously contemplating IVF to help us conceive a second child...and now, she is here, she is:



And she is Eight!  Eight years old.  I cannot believe how fast the time has gone...and you would think I was a pro at knowing how quickly the time goes...and yet...I am still surprised when I look at her.

She is all the above and more.  

She is Quick: she asks questions that sometimes make you wonder if she is paying attention, and then she spouts wisdom that you cannot believe came out of the mouth of a little girl.

She is Curious: she loves new experiences, even when she is anxious at first, she plunges in--and is delighted to learn more.
 
She is Playful: she has a great imagination, she has the sillies often and that giggle is infectious.
 
She is Strong.  More than she knows.
 
She is these things and so much more.  It is going to be a wonderful year--Eight!
 










 



Photobucket

1 comment:

MrsSpock said...

We pulled all of Jonah's baby things out to sell last weekend, and I can't believe how the years have flown, especially since his first four sleepless years seemed never-ending. And now they will be starting 3rd grade!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...