Okay. Okay. Getting ready for a go at IVF (in vitro fertilization). Waiting for the start of menstration. Then have to call the lab, start taking birth control pills (one of the many ironies of doing IVF), and then....okay. I can do this. I think.
Husband and I have been reading about it, taking books from the library, buying books. I have looked at various blogs of many many women, most of whom are in worse circumstances than me (why don't I feel luckier, then). Our nurse gave us a password to a site that has videos on how to take the shots, etc.
But yet...I am not sure if I am ready for this. I learn best by doing. And right now I am just WAITING (I hear that is a lot of IVF cycle--waiting and tests and more waiting). Not a patient person, I think I may have to learn to be one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
No comments:
Post a Comment