Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm going to do this??

Okay. Okay. Getting ready for a go at IVF (in vitro fertilization). Waiting for the start of menstration. Then have to call the lab, start taking birth control pills (one of the many ironies of doing IVF), and then....okay. I can do this. I think.

Husband and I have been reading about it, taking books from the library, buying books. I have looked at various blogs of many many women, most of whom are in worse circumstances than me (why don't I feel luckier, then). Our nurse gave us a password to a site that has videos on how to take the shots, etc.

But yet...I am not sure if I am ready for this. I learn best by doing. And right now I am just WAITING (I hear that is a lot of IVF cycle--waiting and tests and more waiting). Not a patient person, I think I may have to learn to be one!

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...