Thursday, June 14, 2012

Skates in the Car...

After Willow's birthday, I took her roller skating in her new skates.  I decided that it would be a good idea to leave them in the car for those impromptu skate opportunities....then promptly kinda forgot about them.  (I say kinda because I would see them and there was not the opportunity--or the opportunity was there but I forgot them...or it rained...)

But Tuesday--I remembered them! And the opportunity was perfect!  And she did a good job--not totally confident enough to try to "skate" like I remember doing--but she was very comfortable and enjoyed shuffling along.


A moment before was a perfect picture--she was crouched down smelling the flower...



Photobucket

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...