Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Cape Cod Memories - 2020 Covid Edition

Things we did: 

  • Drive in at Wellfleet - Jaws (!)
  • Red Barn Pizza!
  • Arnold's Lobsters - Chewy got a 2 lbs. one this time
  • Beach time - ahhhh
  • Painting pottery - a rainy day activity, but not inside the place, but take "home"
  • Dining with a view of the water
  • Seafood and chocolate
  • Cupcake Charlies
  • Provincetown 
  • Shopping
  • RELAX

It was definitely a strange vacation in a strange year, but there were some wonderful memories and even though I missed Michael and Chewy (when he want back early because of work commitments), I had a wonderful time with my daughter.  

(In fact, one of the silver linings of this whole pandemic is the amount of quality time I have spent with my daughter).

Provincetown included a search for BUBBLE TEA!


Scott-Cakes!

Dumplings - chicken and mushroom and shrimp, chives and egg.






When we weren't doing anything--this was what she was doing.





Leaving Cape Cod another year...




No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...