Monday, June 04, 2018

#MicroblogMonday: The Cats

Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too. Please check out current #MicroblogMondays posts HERE.

------------------

So often I want to put something down in the blog, but I find the time suck is enormous lately...which is so weird, considering the fact that I am unemployed currently...

-----------------

One post I had been thinking about doing is in regards to our cats and their personalities:

Delenn -- the shy one.  She eats her food slowly, unlike the other two cats, who often eat her food before she has finished it.  She doesn't like to be held, but she loves coming up to  you and rubbing herself on you.  She especially loves to have her belly rubbed, and then she does this weird flipping thing, like she is rolling over like a dog.  She is one of the nighttime cuddlers in our bed.

Lennier -- Delenn's brother, he loves picking on her every so often.  He also loves catching mice, and scratching up door jams.  He is the trouble-maker.  He often lays near, but not next to, the other cats.  He also only really likes Michael.  Michael can hold him and cuddle him and rub his belly...no one else seems to do for Lennier (or, as Michael nicknamed him--Lenny)

Kif - The old guy.  He is chubby and wise, he is the social one who comes up to everyone and rubs against you and lays on your chest while you pet him.  He also loves the kids, always on one of their beds, always there to be hugged and cuddled (even when he decides that is too much).  He is the ultimate wake up cat and loves to lay on the bed, keeping you from wanting to get up in the morning --unless he wants food...then you best be getting up!


Kif

Delenn

Clean Laundry--yes, I will lay on it!

Delenn and Kif often cuddle up together.

Lennier -- he is too precocious to get caught on camera!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Journeywoman said...

Very cute kitties!

Mali said...

I adore your black and white cat. (I was going to say pussy cat, which is a term we use quite freely and innocently here in NZ!) I may have said this before, but she reminds me of my much-loved Cleo, who has been gone nine years now.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...