Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Laundry, Groceries, Packing, Oh My!

Getting ready for our trip to D.C.  Got a tentative agenda, a Grou@pn for a private tour for five hours the first day...tons of laundry, groceries to get, packing to do....and then a 7 hour road trip on Easter Sunday!

Meanwhile, regular life goes on.  Took Willow to Girl Scouts tonight, Michael got his report card (all A's and one B!!) this past Friday...the kids have Friday off.

Starting to just want to get on the road...and its only Tuesday night!

This vacation is going to be a bit more of an adventure than relaxing...but it will be fun!

BTW, the last time we went to Washington D.C.:




Yeah.  Time flies.  




Photobucket

2 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh fun! We live pretty far outside the city, but let me know if any questions pop up while you're there.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Hi there,
Dr. Grumbles here. You may have seen me post about this on Facebook, but I am currently conducting a survey of bloggers who post about pregnancy, fertility, adoption, pregnancy loss, and parenting. I would like to extend an invitation for you to complete the brief survey found here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MLVBHDG
(I am very sorry to leave this in a comment like a spammer!)
Thank you so much!
Dr. Grumbles
(If you already did it, Thanks!)

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...