Monday, September 09, 2013

Cell Phone Dump

When we go anywhere significant I usually use my digital camera (especially since my cell phone was having issues for a while), but every so often, my camera is not at the ready...


Swans outside a doctor's appointment.  I was alone and sat watching them for a few moments.


Outside our motel in Rockport on Labor Day Weekend...one of the few moments of blue skys.

At a restaurant waiting for lobster. 

Lately she has been a HAM.

In Rockport.

Later that day--getting wet!
Out to breakfast.

Having ice cream with her buddies from Preschool on their last day.

Yep...kids are ready for Kindergarten!  All sugared up!

Ana with a SCARY Halloween decoration!

Michael and Kif.

Willow knows the definition of "photo bomb" way to well.

This is weekend wear!

She lined up stuffed toys in her bookshelf.





Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...