Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Working Away...

Obviously, the first few weeks/months at a new position can be exhausting and time consuming--hence why I haven't blogged in a few days.

So far, things are going well. It is definitely a change from being home for so long. And it is a change from the last position I held. I am learning a lot of things and I feel that so far I am making my mark.  Made a couple of mistakes today, but all in all I think I am getting up to speed pretty quickly.

Michael has already done one project for school; has another one due next Tuesday. Willow has been moved up to the Pre-Kindergarten class at daycare. She loves the new classroom and is becoming obsessed with how to "grow up".

And the start of wishing for presents has already started....

In sum--busy busy tired tired stress stress weekend? yay!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

So glad to hear you are back in the workforce. Sorry to hear it's been a little stressful. Hope things continue to go well and you get the hang of the new job!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...