Well, to a tune of more money than I wanted to spend before vacation, we have a new toilet! But, hey...the toilet we had was from when we moved in...this one seems nicer! (Now, its got me thinking we should replace the upstairs toilet too...)
Went to aqua areobics, kids are off to Michael's karate. Going to shower and then finish the packing...and then...traffic most probably. And then...grocery shopping...and then...FINALLY we will be at our place on the Cape. With a private beach. Ahhh....
Probably will update with some pictures. We, of course, could not leave on a week's vacation without our Laptop or our Wii (or our DVDs...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Another senseless tragedy, this time in Orlando, Florida, has caught my attention and while I attempt to grapple with senseless murder and t...
-
I was going to do a Show & Tell about what I was doing one year ago this week ... But I got a wonderful surprise in my snail mail box to...
2 comments:
Have a fun and safe trip, can't wait to see the pics!
Hooray for new toilets! Have fun on vacay!
Post a Comment