Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Progress

The big news is that Willow is accepting bottles! She is up to three 3 oz. bottles per day during the week. On the weekends, we slack a bit, but we usually get two.

Michael got his first small sunburns (on his cheeks and arms) and went on his first field trip of the summer (Water Country).

I just finished my first 30 mins. workout at work! I used to work out 30 mins at work (during lunch time) and 20 mins. at home on the bike in the morning. So far, I think I have returned to the 30 mins. at work (I've been building it up the last two weeks). That was the easy one. Trying to get ANY exercise at home--not so easy. But, I got Wii Fit to see if I can at least have fun (when I have the TIME).

Husband's birthday was fun and he got Rock Band. (Yes, the Wii is being used a lot lately).

In other baby related news:

We had Willow sleep her first night in the crib on July 12th. She did spectacular (sleeping from 10 p.m. until 5:30 a.m.!), but she moved around a LOT and I got a little frantic about her safety--so, she is back in the bassinet until we get this.

Otherwise, she is doing quite well. Almost rolling over on her stomach and her neck muscles are holding her head up quite nicely. She "talks" a lot and smiles a lot.

Michael is very affectionate to her and is often trying to help by calming her down and singing to her.

2 comments:

N7 said...

Congrats on Willow taking the bottle and spending her first night in the crib! The crib thing is scary because they're out of your arms reach so to speak but the positioner will hopefully ease that up a bit!
ROCK BAND IS AWESOME and I am so coming over to play it! Happy birthday hubby!!!!

Cibele said...

I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR ALL THSE GREAT NEWS. COULD YOU PLEASE ASK WILLOW TO TEACH LYLA HOW TO SLEEP AT NIGHT? SHE IS STILL UP 3 TIMES DURING THE NIGHT

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...