Thursday, August 15, 2024

Time Machine

Last week I finally decided to somehow transfer my DVDs and VHS tapes onto digital platforms. Since I cannot transfer the VHS tapes, I sent them out to be dealt with....but the DVD/CDs that I used for my old video camera--I could transfer them on my own...

I did not realize there were so MANY of them!!  38 in total.

As I transferred, I checked the progress and was transported in time:

Summer 2007
Hannukah 2007

Willow!  2008
Christmas 2008


2009

Summer 2010


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It left me craving for those times.  Also reminded me how much we rely on pictures and videos to jog our memories.   It is a bittersweet experience, that I am happy to have.  

Now I cannot wait for the VHS tapes--some of those are of Michael as a baby!

========================================

Meanwhile, we still have to contend with our PRESENT!  Vacation looms!
























No comments:

Time Machine

Last week I finally decided to somehow transfer my DVDs and VHS tapes onto digital platforms. Since I cannot transfer the VHS tapes, I sent ...