Sunday, March 10, 2024

Much Needed Self Care...


For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was!


After facial--good start!

My room--the Bed Is MINE!  And fire place--ooooh!!

Sitting rooms everywhere.

Fancy water--and nicest key card I have ever seen!







Very eclectic decorations...


Out at a restaurant nearby--the biggest sushi I have seen!

Highlights included Binge watching some Netflix, flicking on the 30 min. timer on the gas fireplace as often as possible...massage and facial, yummy food and time enough to read.  Rest and relaxation - check! 

 





1 comment:

Extra said...

I appreciate the diversity of perspectives you bring to your content.

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...