Sunday, August 14, 2022

Yes, we got our photo op!


Willow and I stood in a line for a little over half an hour, we got there, someone was trying to talk to him, and was being rushed off by staff (these were make up photos after all, so a LOT of people to go through).  Originally, he was supposed to be behind plexiglass...but apparently, when he arrived, he made them take it away saying "Oh, I don't like this..." (wish I had been there for that!)

We got in, staff said something about doing something with our pose to help with reflections of our glasses (yeah, I wasn't really listening...I was looking at David Tennant!)  So, he put his hands on our shoulders, as Willow went over to his other side, I said "This is my daughter, Willow" and he said "Oh, hello there Willow.." and we took the picture.  (I was more concentrating on his warm hand on my shoulder, but whatever...)

And then we stepped aside and were about ready to leave....When they said "Oh wait! We need to do a re-take because the reflections in the glasses!"  

So, we got to pose with him AGAIN for the above photo.  He may have said something...I think he did about "the camera liked you so much, we have to do it again" or something...maybe, I don't know.  

Later---Willow said "Didn't he smell nice?!"  

Yes.  Yes he did.

Okay, fangirl satisfied.  Achievement unlocked.






1 comment:

Nancy said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE That's so awesome! I'm glad you had fun and I LOVE your t-shirt. Got SNOOPY on my license plate ya know. Well, SNUPY because the other was taken...

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...