Saturday, December 11, 2021

Ending the Year on an Obvious Note...

Welp, I got Covid-19.  It has been a very busy year for us medically speaking, so why not just finish the year off with THE Sickness that is plunging the world into a Pandemic Rollercoaster!  Sure!

The good news--no one else in the family tested positive.  The other good news---since I am vaccinated, I feel crappy, but not AWEFUL and I am definitely getting better and shouldn't need to be hospitalized.  

I can definitely tell this is "something different" than a normal cold/flu thing though.  My main symptom has been a LOT of Fatigue.  Its a very annoying thing to not be able to get things done because you just feel exhausted (and this is after sleeping quite well!)

So...there is that.


No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...