Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Snippets

"Not to get all Fan Girl, but I have went down the K-Pop rabbit hole..."

-----------------------

Anxiety -  over: he left no gas in the car.  He was anxious all night and was worried about it until it was fixed.

Anxiety - over: I put the frozen pizza in the oven before the pre-heat had set--I just put a few extra minutes on the timer.  He could not get over that, and it caused anxiety to not have followed the directions perfectly.

------------------------

Work wants me to go back into the office every day--I am down to two days remote and frankly, I have to say I am anxious about going back to five days a week grind.  I was already burning out before Covid...and now....

---------------------------

There are Subway and Dunkin Donuts bags all over the kitchen.  I give up.

----------------------------

Chewy got his teeth and can chew---well, sort of---he is still getting used to them and breaking them in...which means, sometimes I come into the kitchen and there is a glass with teeth in them.

---------------------------

Cats are definitely cuddly.


No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...