Saturday, October 21, 2017

Busy doing that Thing called Life...

October is a busy month and we have been pretty much on the go for most of it---I cannot believe Halloween is almost upon us!!

I often think of things to write here, but find my time limited to do so...or I end up getting into a FB "discussion" about the current state of affairs of our county....it is exhausting to have Real Life and then also have to deal with things I should not have to worry about....like whether we are going to blowed up by some maniac.. (There was a time that I did not have to care so much about the daily affairs of our country...ah, yes...that was a mere, oh...what, 11 months ago?!!?)

So...I will be posting when I can...but at the moment...everyone is fine...everyone is happy...Chewy lost his wallet (again) and Michael stressed out but lived through his first midterms...Willow is having a Halloween party...um...TOMORROW...and I am burned out, but doing the best I can...

RANDOM PHOTOS!

This morning's treat...

Willow the Cat!

Random enough for ya?!

Actual Cats!  (Kif and Delenn...they seem to like to do this a lot)



No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...