Thursday, July 24, 2014

First Reads

Once again I am amazed at the wonders of a child growing up.  It is so astounding to watch the world open up to her, as she stumbles, reorders, fumbles and then figures out the words.  As she reads The Very Hungry Caterpillar to me.  It reminds me of the time so long ago, when he was reading Go Dog Go!  and Skeleton Hiccups to me.

Spending that time reading, listening to her.  Having him read to her.  Again I have found reading.

I think sometimes we forget, with all the internet stuff going around....the book, the discovery.

I am looking forward to her reading more books to me.




Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...