Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Observations - Random



Me (to husband):  "I think maybe we should go out for  I.C.E. C.R.E.A.M?"

Willow: "Hey, yes, let’s go out for ice cream!  I know what you spelled!"

Michael Buffy Observation #1: The relationship between Buffy and Angel could be thought of as a parable about AIDS.

Willow (as I lay next to her at bedtime): I will always be there for you.  I will always be there for Michael and daddy.  I will always be there for everyone [long pause] even if I am a ghost!

Michael Buffy Observation #2: Xander was not only the Zeppo, he was the Ringo.

The Batman obsession has now moved on to the 1960s television show.

The bigger kiddie pool has not been deployed yet due to various circumstances.

Willow is always trying to write words and asking us to tell us what she has written.  Sometimes she actually writes a "real word"

 


Photobucket

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...