This year I am going to expand on some of my goals from 2010. Again, I am going to keep these goals a little vague, because often times life can change the goals and how I can achieve them. Hopefully, this plan will help tame the chaos in our lives...
-- Ultimate goal to lose more weight and keep it off--
- Continue with my exercise routine, expand and diversify with different exercises, WiiFit, etc.
- Purchase an elliptical machine to further above goal
- Keep a better track of what I eat and increase the amount of vegetables and fruit in my diet
- Try to tone down the stress eating--find other outlets for getting rid of stress
- Mentally count-down to help with patience
- Try to live in the moment and stop worrying about all the things that need to get done
- Take an on-line class in something I want to explore
--Ultimate goal is to spend more time with family; family work as team --
- Daily goal of trying to spend quality time with each child according to their ability/needs
- Draw Michael out of his shell, help him with social goals
- Discipline Willow and shape her whining into a more productive discussion
- Family meetings - Monthly
- Give each child more duties/chores within the family
- Eat dinner at the table at least 3 times a week
- Continue diversifying our menus and eating out less
- Continue with having children help with cooking
- Get out on a date with husband once a month
- Cut down on the swearing (especially in front of Willow); while I am more of a George Carlin frame of mind when it comes to swearing--um, having your toddler say "dammit" while playing--probably bad...
General To-Do List
- Clean out the basement and make it a more workable storage area
- Look into possibilities of selling house and buying another
- Balance social calendar with family calendar
- Track spending and wastefulness
As we deal with new normals, each of us have our new "past times". After looking for employment, I spend my days running errands...
I know things seem tough right now. Things you think should be easy are not and things that are hard are harder than you thought. Growing ...
This is why I love the school years at Willow's age. I get inundated with TONS of projects and drawings and colorings and rainbows a...
To see more participants for #MicroBlog Monday, Click HERE ... ------------------------------- Yesterday, Michael Graduated from H...