Ah yes, Something we knew could be made...

HERE...

 ----------------------------------

Part of an email I sent to a still grieving friend last week: "....I think this time of year makes things harder too...its the change in seasons, the holidays are coming. And since you do not have a job, you have plenty of time on your hands to think of things and it can make your mind wander too much into grief. Just remember--there is no time limit on grief. Whatever you feel, whenever and however long you feel it--that is fine. Last night, I had some weird nightmares, and I cannot say what they were about per say any more, but I know they had my Grammie and my Grandma in them, and that I woke up with a very heavy sense of loss. Grief and missing those we love and still love does not go away with time. It gets a little easier...but it is never truly gone, just like our love for them is never truly gone. I have been down a little lately, I think the change of seasons from…

She's with me